60+ Video Lesson Minutes
7 Powerful Lessons
Certificate Of Completion
It’s time to outsell your competition! This is professional sales at it’s most extreme! Proven sales strategies and highly effective communication techniques that guarantee results! Get ready to close more sales!
How do you get your buyer to realize what they need may not have been what they first thought, how do you ensure that what they now know they need they can only get from you, and how do you elevate your value so it becomes more relevant and more important to the buyer that you’ve immediately eliminated your competition?
This course answers all the questions!
Learn how to outsell the competition by not just establishing and meeting buyer criteria but setting new criteria that you know your competition cannot match! Shift the mindset of your buyer and pull them towards you through an insightful and thought provoking change in their focus that will elevate your value higher than any of your competitors! Learn what words to incorporate into your conversation in order to match your communication to that of your client so they naturally feel pulled towards you. Increase your understanding and awareness of why buyers buy through a highly relevant communication strategy and up to date positioning and questioning techniques that will naturally pull your client towards you, elevating not just your product value and your overall value but your order profitability too. Today's business world requires a different and more emotional connection. Learn how to position, present and align your company culture with that of your client, to ensure the highest level of connection to their values and principles.
Powerful Lessons Revealed
- Elevating Value: One of the golden keys to effective communication is the ability to not just show the value of your product but also elevate that value to your buyer so they gain a deeper understanding of the results they will receive by moving forward. Learn how to outsell your competition by focusing on unconsidered elements that will naturally pull your client towards you and elevating not just your product value but your overall value too!
- REFLECTION SELLING – Reflecting ensures that the solution you are going to present matches what the customer needs. If it doesn’t match, this technique gives you the ability to acknowledge what the customer has asked for so that you can effectively explain why you are recommending an alternative.
- Differentiating Criteria: Learn how to outsell your competition by not just establishing and meeting the client criteria for buying but setting new criteria that only you can meet positioning your solution as the only option!
- Client Alignment and Connection: Learn how to position, present and align your company culture with that of your client, to ensure the highest level of connection to their values and principles.
- Identifying Your Differentiation – Utilize a proven template that will ensure you have a clear understanding of exactly what to focus on and how to ensure you communicate it correctly.
- Positioning Your Company and Product Differentiation – Establish what questions to ask and learn how to frame your questions in order to ensure buyer connection.
- Establishing and Setting Criteria – Incorporate the right questions at the correct time and gain the trust of your buyer by reinforcing that you haven’t just listened to their needs but are adding value to their thoughts.
- Communicating Your Differentiation – Incorporate the process that ensures your buyer realizes exactly what you are saying and the results they will gain by what you are offering.
- Marketing Your Differentiation – Attract more people to you and ensure the people you do interact with are talking positively about you to everyone else they meet!
- How to sell a commodity – Identify what to focus on when you don’t have differentiation in order to outsell your competition!
- Elevating Value – Incorporate a communication skill that will increase the perceived value of what you are offering while reinforcing a bigger picture perspective to your buyer.
- Unknown Needs – Increase awareness of what the buyer unknown needs are that enable you to elevate your value.
- Active Listening/Listening Skills: Eighty-eight percent of buyers agree that the salespeople they ultimately buy from are trusted advisors who have "listened" to their needs. Learn how to ensure that the solution you are going to present matches your client needs.
- Sales Proposals –Incorporate a proven structure within your sales proposals that will separate your quote from your competitors
- Value Questions – Identify what questions to focus on in order to introduce new elements into your sales conversations and elevate the importance of what the buyer may not have considered.
- Tagalong Questions - Sales professionals capture important information by asking tagalong questions. A tagalong question follows the same direction as the initial questions you ask your potential customer. The purpose of such questions is to find out more information on the same subject as the initial questions, going deeper reveals more details.
- Sensory System Dialogue: Learn what words to incorporate into your conversation in order to match your communication to that of your client so they naturally feel pulled towards you!